Frosty
Manchester
Show All Member Profiles 
Popular Topics(Views)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#11072 - 07/30/2002 01:42 PM Help plug this site on Mixmag!  
kathski Offline
New Member !
kathski  Offline
New Member !

London
Hi Guys!

After meeting some of you at Godskitchen GG I thought I'd come and check this site out- v. nice! I think you deserve a plug in Mixmag (who I write for.) So if anyone can help me with a feature I'm writing- I can put you in! Here goes:

I'm writing a feature called 20 Crimes you should commit before you're 20. I'm looking to talk to people who have done any of the following and have funny stories about them:

1) Got a tatoo under-age
2) Put on a free-party or rave in a car park (or somewhere else!)
3) graffiti
4) Worked while signing on
5) weeing/pooing in public
6) Drank under age
7) Stealing from supermarkets

If you've got caught doing any of the following, I'm particularly interested to hear from you.

If anyone can help, please email me on mixmag.ibiza@emap.com

Cheers,

Kathski. xxx [Well Happy] (nice smilies btw!)

#11073 - 07/30/2002 01:50 PM Re: Help plug this site on Mixmag! [Re: kathski]  
ajfrench Offline
Proper Clubber
ajfrench  Offline
Proper Clubber

Belfast, Northern Ireland (Tha...
I done number 2, although the decks were on the top of my garage, soundsystem in my garden. This was TOPS and I used to do it once a year in the summer, although I aint writing anything about it. That was in the past, and got into a bit of trouble regarding the police etc etc.

AJ

Over The Top entertainment DJ Agency & Artist Management http://www.ott-entertainment.co.uk info@ott-entertainment.co.uk">info@ott-entertainment.co.uk</a> MSN - <a href="mailto:ajfrench@hotmail.com ICQ - 95166862 Paul Stevens (El Divino & Space), Agnelli & Nelson, Ali Wilson, Matt Smallwood, and many more...
#11074 - 07/30/2002 02:46 PM Re: Help plug this site on Mixmag! [Re: ajfrench]  
James_dup1 Offline
James_dup1  Offline

ClubTheWorld Founder

London
Hiya Kathski !

Nice to see you here - were you the blonde girl I was introduced to briefly by Dave ? Was really nice to meet you - not sure I was completely with it mind - so apologies!

I'm afraid I must have been too good all my life as I dont appear to fall into any of those categories - but I'm sure there will be lots of people here who do - I'll chase them up for you !

Thanks again for posting!

James [SmileJap]

James Myddelton
ClubTheWorld Admin
Email: jamesmyddelton@gmail.com
"CTW... Where real people meet real friends ..."
#11075 - 07/30/2002 04:14 PM Re: Help plug this site on Mixmag! [Re: James_dup1]  
nice1bruvva Offline
Proper Clubber
nice1bruvva  Offline
Proper Clubber

norff laaandon
Funny storey regarding weeing in public

Me and my mate Pete were on are way home after a mash up at Hotdog in Nottingham when Pete needs to drain the main vein.

It just so happens we were walking past a police station at the time and Pete, being a disgruntled law hating liverpudlian, decided to pee on a panda car.

He instructed me to be look-out which I aggreed to in my worsened state, then proceeded to let loose on the drivers door handled.

After I woke up the next thing I saw was Pete being man-handled by two irate coppers into the police station, whilst shouting

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON LOOK OUT YOU FUCKING MUPPET!"

Still a bit worse for wear I trundled home and went to bed.

Pete got fined a few hundred quid and had to do community service.

Still cant imagine how I managed to fall asleep whilst standing bolt upright!

Nice1bruvva I knew you wouldn't let me down!!! Knew it!!!
#11076 - 07/30/2002 04:17 PM Re: Help plug this site on Mixmag! [Re: nice1bruvva]  
SarahPvc Offline
ClubTheWorld Promotions
SarahPvc  Offline
ClubTheWorld Promotions

LEEDS
Hi Kathski! Welcome to CTW [Happy]
I am afraid to admit that i was always getting drunk whilst under-age. My 'horror' stories include climbing over a fence whilt drunk, fallin off it & knocking myself out! Cycling home from the local stables after a works party & riding into the back of a (full) bus when it stopped at some traffic lights! And waking up in a skip after a session in the pub minus my shoes!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!! Emailsarah@clubtheworld.com MSN - pvcsarah@hotmail.com _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Speed it UP - PLEASE!
#11077 - 08/05/2002 11:00 PM Re: Help plug this site on Mixmag! [Re: SarahPvc]  
Jakey Offline
New Member !
Jakey  Offline
New Member !

London
this takes me back. a friend and I were on a lifting spree in Woolworths when we were about 12. small items that we could sell at school the next day, very much the little entreprenuer I was. didn't get caught until i got home and was trying to hide my loot when my dad caught me. crap excuse as to why i was looking after this brand new stuff for my mate didn't wash with my old man. had to go to school the next day with sore backside and stand up in assembly to say was sorry to the school. haven't looked back since, i've made sure i didn't get caught again. moral of the story, don't get caught!!

Krs

#11078 - 08/05/2002 11:14 PM Re: Help plug this site on Mixmag! [Re: Jakey]  
tidy_girl Offline
AlWaYs TiDy FoReVeR mEsSy
tidy_girl  Offline
AlWaYs TiDy FoReVeR mEsSy

Leicestershire
hehe!!

peein in public.. well... after a boozy night on the town (back in me drinkin days!) me and a mate were on our way home when nature called!.. so i went behind a bush which was all very well but when my mate decided 2 go in the same place just after i did, whipped her trousers down, mid wee 2 lads came walkin up the road. instead of carryin on weein she pulled her trousers up 2 hide the fact that she was answerin a call of nature. when the lads had walked past she just looked at me.. yeah, she pulled her trousers up but she didnt finish weein.. she was wearing light blue trousers with a very wet dark blue patch around her 'ladies bits'

ime so gad it wernt me!

keep life simple then u neva get dropped from a great height.

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 33 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Admin2017, Dj_Watson, Lucy_fur, Banana_Moo, jackripper
2123 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
CreamyC 31,828
Maria 22,280
Claire DC 21,708
Mr_Moo 14,793
James_dup1 12,468
Mr_Happy 11,873
SarahPvc 10,883