Does anyone want to join me a few (hundred) friends at the Cross this Saturday. For info see below. If so get there early, cos it's going to be rammed.

Serious at the Cross

If you don’t know why August is a special month for Serious...
...you’ve obviously had your head buried in the sand for the last 3 months because, SERIOUS IS SIX YEARS OLD!!!

To kick off four weekends of parties (I don’t think my head can handle it…) we congregate at The Cross for what will surely be the biggest and best party the venue has even seen!

To mark this monumental occasion we’ve put together a line up to make even Mr Cadbury cream his pants! Judge Jules, Fergie (making his debut at The Cross), John Kelly and Luke Neville (aka God!) will be staring in the Serious room. Whilst legendary Funk don Norman Jay (MBE), ATFC, 2Funky and Gavin White (who will also be celebrating his birthday!) will be providing the icing on the birthday cake celebrations.

As a Birthday treat to all Serious members, 2Funky and Gavin White will be playing an exclusive back2back set in the V.I.P lounge with Rob Marmot and Danny Murray in support. But that’s not all! Here comes the extra value bit. Before our birthday celebrations on Saturday, all our members are invited to our ever so trendy pre-party, which takes the form of a champagne reception (i.e. freebies!!!!). Now tell me we aren’t good to you all…The pre-party is from 8-10pm, before the club opens to the public at 10pm and we’ve got all the right people from the music industry coming on down plus surprise celebrities (the surprise will be if they turn up – only kidding Beckham!) Entrance is £15 for members and as always, you can bring two of your (very grateful) guests at the concession rate of £17.

WE EXPECT THE NIGHT TO BE EXTREMLY BUSY BASED ON THE RESULTS OF OUR TICKET SALES. WE RECOMMEND THAT SHOULD YOU ATTEND, YOU ARRIVE AS CLOSE TO 10PM AS POSSIBLE.

Serious @ The Cross 6th Birthday Party. Saturday 17th August. Kings Cross Goods Yard, York Way, London N1. A very limited number of tickets are left available through ticketmaster on 08705 34 44 44 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk £20 / £15 members 10pm – 6am, members pre party from 8pm.

[GroupHug]