Frosty
Manchester
Show All Member Profiles 
Popular Topics(Views)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#36299 - 09/23/2002 02:54 PM What do you think about Cyberwear?  
MItz Offline
CTW Chillout-Chick
MItz  Offline
CTW Chillout-Chick

Midlands

What do you think?

--------------------------------- Likes it HARD!!!!
#36300 - 09/23/2002 02:56 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: MItz]  
MItz Offline
CTW Chillout-Chick
MItz  Offline
CTW Chillout-Chick

Midlands
I really like it...........and look Creamy, I swore again hahaha!

--------------------------------- Likes it HARD!!!!
#36301 - 09/23/2002 04:42 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: MItz]  
Shenlong Offline
Long Shen
Shenlong  Offline
Long Shen

Nottingham University / SE Lon...
i'm sure creamy will be most impressed!

and i chose the first option, although everyone seems to be wearing cyberdog stuff nowadays. i don't care though, i still like it

~fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity... *Gordy* msn: maladjustedfreak@hotmail.com
#36302 - 09/23/2002 05:05 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: MItz]  
James_dup1 Offline
James_dup1  Offline

ClubTheWorld Founder

London
must admit, I'm growing a bit bored of it now !

James Myddelton
ClubTheWorld Admin
Email: jamesmyddelton@gmail.com
"CTW... Where real people meet real friends ..."
#36303 - 09/23/2002 05:11 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: James_dup1]  
Sophie Offline
CTW Saucepot
Sophie  Offline
CTW Saucepot

north london
must admit a am slightly board of it all now aswell! i havent been out in cyber for a long time!!!!

#36304 - 09/23/2002 05:50 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: Sophie]  
macoinit Offline
Wannabe Clubber
macoinit  Offline
Wannabe Clubber

Edinburgh Acid City
Wear what you want.Not what people tell you.
http://www.nonstopstuff.com

Irony.............

A Soundsystems for Life.NOt Just For Xmas
#36305 - 09/23/2002 05:59 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: macoinit]  
Blink Offline
Noise Monster
Blink  Offline
Noise Monster

London
UV is where it is at, I never find clubs with enough UV (although the Purple Turtle did seem quite good on Sat)

Fluffy boots aren't cyber, they are Fluffy, my New Rocks with their metal bits are cyber, but can't see myself getting into a "normal" club in them

(I do get in to industrial/alternative clubs in them)

You could have it all My empire of dirt I will let you down I will make you hurt A little bit more about me
#36306 - 09/23/2002 06:07 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: Blink]  
macoinit Offline
Wannabe Clubber
macoinit  Offline
Wannabe Clubber

Edinburgh Acid City
Come to Dogma Edinburgh.We got plkenty UV cannon action+ a 3k strobe.Retina burning.What is a normal club anyway.I hate the idea of dress codes at clubs.In Edinburgh that spells trouble/meat market.

#36307 - 09/23/2002 06:41 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: macoinit]  
Blink Offline
Noise Monster
Blink  Offline
Noise Monster

London
I was just thinking along the lines of any club not used to entertaining people with piercings everywhere possible. dressed in leather/pvc/cross-dressing, and various metal adornments on clothing. I can understand why they wouldn't want peeps with big lumps of metal on their boots in their club.

You could have it all My empire of dirt I will let you down I will make you hurt A little bit more about me
#36308 - 09/23/2002 06:54 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: Blink]  
macoinit Offline
Wannabe Clubber
macoinit  Offline
Wannabe Clubber

Edinburgh Acid City
Well you can wear what you Like to any of the clubs at Studio 24 Edinburgh.Allthough when I wore a suit peeps where freaked.Big bitz of metal are cool as long as you dont stomp anyone.I despise corporate/commercial clubs with their stoopid dress codes.My Girlfriend fgot turned away from a club I was playing at in Amsterdam.I was furious and charged the promoters another £50 to compensate.Which I then took my pissed off G/f to a proper squat party wher we spent it on drgzz and had a fine time with no one doing that stupid look at me in my expensive clobber dance.Oops rantiod mode

#36309 - 09/23/2002 07:03 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: macoinit]  
ComfortablyNumb Offline
Clubber
ComfortablyNumb  Offline
Clubber

North West London
not my thing really but I must admit some girls look a right treat wearing it

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * RETRO keep it coming please more oldskool house and aciiieed
#36310 - 09/23/2002 07:18 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: macoinit]  
Blink Offline
Noise Monster
Blink  Offline
Noise Monster

London
I am totally a "wear what the fuck you feel comfortable in" type person. Interestingly, at this very moment, my two fave clubs Slimelight (industrial/goth) and Sundissential (Hard house) have both got peeps on the complaining about beer boys ruining their evenings, and tightening up on dresscode and door policy. being a jeans and t-shirt guy (as well as a UV freak), I do tend to get told a don't "make enough effort", and saying I prove my point on the dancefloor just doesn't cut it". Fuck the scene, the music is the important thing. The only rule is not to piss off other people

#36311 - 09/23/2002 07:24 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: Blink]  
macoinit Offline
Wannabe Clubber
macoinit  Offline
Wannabe Clubber

Edinburgh Acid City
Yep Respect is the Key.
Dress code aint the answer.Better bouncers are.If beeriod twats are in the cue. You can spot em and not let them in.Its hard to find decent bouncers though.

#36312 - 09/23/2002 07:48 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: macoinit]  
ComfortablyNumb Offline
Clubber
ComfortablyNumb  Offline
Clubber

North West London
quote:

Slimelight (industrial/goth)

________

goths... wow now where talking

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * RETRO keep it coming please more oldskool house and aciiieed
#36313 - 09/23/2002 08:03 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: ComfortablyNumb]  
macoinit Offline
Wannabe Clubber
macoinit  Offline
Wannabe Clubber

Edinburgh Acid City
Please dont!!
Edinburgh is overrun with them.Sullen spotty teenagers.Bah cheer up

#36314 - 09/23/2002 08:29 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: macoinit]  
ComfortablyNumb Offline
Clubber
ComfortablyNumb  Offline
Clubber

North West London
Please dont!!
Edinburgh is overrun with them.Sullen spotty teenagers.Bah cheer up

not the goths I know mate... fit as fcuk... not talking nu metal and your Marilyn Manson types here (although nothing against them either!) but the industrial scene interests me quite a bit... I like anything different and not mainstream... and I love the way some peoples gobs drop when they see one of them out and about... some people just don't live their lifes.

#36315 - 09/23/2002 08:42 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: ComfortablyNumb]  
macoinit Offline
Wannabe Clubber
macoinit  Offline
Wannabe Clubber

Edinburgh Acid City
I listen and write Industrial.I am really only on the wind up.But you got to admit goths should really try to cheer up

#36316 - 09/23/2002 09:41 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: macoinit]  
Belle Offline
Clubber
Belle  Offline
Clubber

Montreal
LOL James, I hear ya. Who cares?!?

On the subject of cyber wear tho', I've actually found a hote-couture cyber wear shop here in Montreal...and she's not too pricy either!! Anyone coming my way should get in touch with me!

I am NOT a dj
#36317 - 09/23/2002 11:41 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: MItz]  
TomD Offline
Top Banana
TomD  Offline
Top Banana

edinbrg
Think there's probably a difference between slightly cyber and full-on cyber. Full-on cyber scares me - like metal plates and the like - really uncomfortable-looking clothing. But slightly cyber, get some fluorescent t-shirt, maybe some glow paint somewhere.

There's definitely people who cyber looks good on and some people who it doesn't. I'm glad to say I'm not one of the people it looks good on! (and proud of it)

The dress code thing is probably why I love Edinburgh because the only places that have dress codes in the town are the kind of places where you're guaranteed to find the exact kind of person you don't want to be standing on a dancefloor next to. Strangely enough Maco yes studio 24 is my favourite venue in Edinburgh for that reason ...

A city that knows that its clubbers are out to dance till the lights come up, not to pose around in loafers or YSL or whatever the fashion is these days. T-shirt+combats'll do me fine. Let's ave it!!! You clubs can shove your "no effort no entry" up your arse and see if I care. Clubbing's going back to its roots and that means underground no-nonsense clubs are back, and thank fuck cos it's about time too.

#36318 - 09/24/2002 08:08 AM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: TomD]  
TidyTraxGrant Offline
Hard Trance Addict
TidyTraxGrant  Offline
Hard Trance Addict

Hillingdon, West London
I don't mind it, but i'd never wear it.
A pair of shades and a Sundissential shirt is the zaniest you'll see me go, although the illuminous workmans jacket at GKGG looked the tits !

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ TidyTraxGrant ' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable ' E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk http://www.DJLisaLashes.com
#36319 - 09/24/2002 09:02 AM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: TidyTraxGrant]  
Pepsi Offline
Queen of Fizz
Pepsi  Offline
Queen of Fizz

In the fridge nxt to fanta
I don't know if it's just me being a girl but I love the whole getting ready part of the night. Me and my mate generally get dressed up 2gether b4 we go out, always puts us in a hyper mood. I love dressing up in cyber, it's all part of the nights fun for me.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo Lots of bubbles but where's the coke?
#36320 - 09/24/2002 12:52 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: Pepsi]  
FredTheBaddie Offline
FredTheBaddie  Offline

Fat Tulip's Garden
It has to be said it's shit and cyberkids look like retards. 'Ooh, I'm wearing fluorescent clothing and fluffy boots'. Big deal, you look like a 3 year old twat!

Fred The Baddie Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com I am not part of any majority -- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --
#36321 - 09/24/2002 01:33 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: MItz]  
Ross.Rocks Offline
Clubber
Ross.Rocks  Offline
Clubber

Midlands
Waste of money, makes you look like a tit, more hassle than its worth.

BUT - I'm dedicated to fasion so I'm bound to think you look silly... only IMO ofcourse... 1000's of people proove me wrong each weekend so... it must be "Cool!"

Ross.(",) ---------------
#36322 - 09/24/2002 01:36 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: Ross.Rocks]  
SarahPvc Offline
ClubTheWorld Promotions
SarahPvc  Offline
ClubTheWorld Promotions

LEEDS
Im not sure mine can be classed as cyber wear or not - maybe the metal stuff could be - i just like to be dressed different to everyone else!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!! Emailsarah@clubtheworld.com MSN - pvcsarah@hotmail.com _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Speed it UP - PLEASE!
#36323 - 09/24/2002 05:31 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: SarahPvc]  
Bunnykins Offline
Proper Clubber
Bunnykins  Offline
Proper Clubber

North London
I love it, it's just really fun, I reckon anyone who doesn't like it is jsut a boring stuffy fart!!! Ok so it's not everyone's choice to dress like it, but it's jsut a bit of fun 4 f**ks sake!! In a way i guess it's like the pills - a way of escapism into a different world once u get in a club, i mean it's not like everyone wears it all the time to go to [censored], shopping whatever!! Def makes clubs more fun and mad to be in

nice 1 brother , i said nice one...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#36324 - 09/24/2002 05:55 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: Bunnykins]  
ComfortablyNumb Offline
Clubber
ComfortablyNumb  Offline
Clubber

North West London
Macoinit it's alright mate I wasnt having a go... sorry if it seemed I got out of my box a bit.

Agree with you totaly TomD good post.... i think I'm a bit like you Sarah I like to be different don't really follow any particular fashion I like to take bits I like from all trends to tell the truth.

quote bunny:

I love it, it's just really fun, I reckon anyone who doesn't like it is jsut a boring stuffy fart!!! Ok so it's not everyone's choice to dress like it, but it's jsut a bit of fun 4 f**ks sake!! In a way i guess it's like the pills - a way of escapism into a different world once u get in a club, i mean it's not like everyone wears it all the time to go to [censored], shopping whatever!! Def makes clubs more fun and mad to be in

tell me about it all the workers in my office are all shirt and tie bods mainly and casuals I really make their days when I come in with some of the weird clothes and stupid hairstyles I have... but hey thats me... fcuk em

anyway I explained to the boss that I would wear a shirt and trousers if he really wanted me o and he said if I feel more comfortable working like this then thats fine... fair play I say!

#36325 - 09/24/2002 07:02 PM Re: What do you think about Cyberwear? [Re: ComfortablyNumb]  
Blink Offline
Noise Monster
Blink  Offline
Noise Monster

London
In reply to:

not the goths I know mate... fit as fcuk... not talking nu metal and your Marilyn Manson types here (although nothing against them either!) but the industrial scene interests me quite a bit... I like anything different and not mainstream... and I love the way some peoples gobs drop when they see one of them out and about... some people just don't live their lifes

Too true, some goth girls are fit as fcuk (but you do get the fat ones who do all the dressing up too). A lot of them are really fashion fascists tho, I am convinced that they ignore me more because I don't look goth enough than beacuse I am ugly!! One of the problems SLimes has now is them letting in "casuals/trendies/try-hards/normals/mundanes" Who then just get pissed and annoy the women.

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 33 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Admin2017, Dj_Watson, Lucy_fur, Banana_Moo, jackripper
2123 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
CreamyC 31,828
Maria 22,280
Claire DC 21,708
Mr_Moo 14,793
James_dup1 12,468
Mr_Happy 11,873
SarahPvc 10,883