Jana
Berkshire
Show All Member Profiles 
Popular Topics(Views)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#713955 - 11/10/2003 04:34 PM Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? *****  
BludclartJunglist Offline
New Member !
BludclartJunglist  Offline
New Member !

Bournemouth
Ez everyone... im a drum and bass arena forum member comin ere for the first time cause ma mate lushy comes here....
Just thought id sign up and see wat a gwarn....
I used to be into house and stuff years ago now...ive been raving for over 9 years... haha and gettin wrecked for about the same period of time.
I work for an insurance company in bournemouth (Liverpool Victoria) some of u from bournemouth that come ere might of heard of dem or work there too.
I run a drum and bass night with some friends in portsmouth. im part of total eclipse promotions... last night we did we had raiden play from renegade hardware as well as some old skool from dj druid and some others too... next night were doin weve got Brock Brock Brockie!!!!!!!!!! hahaha playing. WELL lookin foward to that one.
And after that weve got a fuckin big one planned. watch the space. its all good.
Anyways so wots the dealy yo? cau u have sigs and stuff on this forum? and does anyone here rate hip hop at all? i like dat too.
mid 90s to late 80s hip hop is the shit. :P
House i can still get into sometimes...but i aint really feelin that no more to be honest. its ALRIGHT...but i think house crowds are a little too pretentious for my liking.
Jungle drum and bass has always been a big part of my life... but like i said i ave been into other things too. i was a techno prisoner for a while ya know...but then the d and b caught my attention again... being raving since 1995... still goin strong. :P

#713956 - 11/10/2003 04:37 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
luu_luu Offline
Doesn't want to be a member
luu_luu  Offline
Doesn't want to be a member

leicester
errrrrrrrrrr hello

email/msn........ louise_townsend77@hotmail.com "Luu Luu - new and improved, now powered by Phil B"
#713957 - 11/10/2003 04:41 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: luu_luu]  
miss_diddy Offline
Mawias sex slave !
miss_diddy  Offline
Mawias sex slave !

hants
Hello Meesta jungle man & welcome to CTW

#713958 - 11/10/2003 04:44 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
Jay Offline
Is Cliquey
Jay  Offline
Is Cliquey

Listening to Khemikal Imbalanc...
Quote:

BludclartJunglist said:
...but i aint really feelin that no more to be honest. its ALRIGHT...but i think house crowds are a little too pretentious for my liking.

wad up breadbin, whys we speaking like we dont know how ya get me.

oh and what rubbish above.

hello, enjoy your stay...

#713959 - 11/10/2003 04:46 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Jay]  
miss_diddy Offline
Mawias sex slave !
miss_diddy  Offline
Mawias sex slave !

hants
Quote:

Jay said:
Quote:

BludclartJunglist said:
...but i aint really feelin that no more to be honest. its ALRIGHT...but i think house crowds are a little too pretentious for my liking.

wad up breadbin, whys we speaking like we dont know how ya get me.

oh and what rubbish above.

hello, enjoy your stay...

iz he a blickman or a wigger????

#713960 - 11/10/2003 05:03 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
lukemn Offline
New Member !
lukemn  Offline
New Member !

London, UK
ez now rudde bwoy! Me is liking da odd bit of jungle. LTJ Bukem, he is well wicked!

Respect

e's ever so good. e's Ebeneezer goode
#713961 - 11/10/2003 05:06 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: miss_diddy]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
well its nice to see whiteboy roys a complete and utter wanker.
im mixed race if u really wanna know. im half south african but i was born over ere. so just for u ill break it down. my dads black and my mums white. so that makes me black but a lighter shade. lol.
So hopefully theres no need to gwarn like jimmy screechy now is there?

Ill stick to wot i said. I think house crowds are pretentious. take nights like miss moneypennys maison in bournemouth etc..na man. frontin in ur armani or evisu which we all like aint the way foward u know? Yer ok i think the musics cool sometimes but i prefer to just RAVE. see thats the thing with drum and bass. u go to a party and u KNOW youve moved.
But dont get me wrong though. i ave met some safe people at house nights before... genuinly safe people. I didnt mean to try and tar u all with the stereotype brush... but the last house night i went to (in the summer) was proper dry.
Hardhouse was good back in the day before people jumped on the bandwagon... and ruined it. But hey musics music and were all ravers innit.
But drum and bass has always been underground and will be around forever. we just like roaches. always livin...haha.
Maximum boost to each and every one of yas... but PLEASE
. leave the beef at home yer?

#713962 - 11/10/2003 05:09 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
i meant the geezer that called me a cunt not u mate. lol dun take that the wrong way. :P

Last edited by BludclartJunglist; 11/10/2003 05:12 PM.

#713963 - 11/10/2003 05:14 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
LuShY Offline
Dirty Bint
LuShY  Offline
Dirty Bint

Edinburgh, Escocia
Hey Tigz...lol...

You'll learn to speak (proper) english, until then...Keep IT Real!

The music, The people,The lights,The sounds. The faces, The clothing, The smoke,The crowds. All moving, All dancing,All feeling the beat. All enjoying, All feeling,All on their feet. Such passion,Such bliss,Such ectasy, and joy. Such smiles, Such fun, Such laughter, 4 Every girl and boy
#713964 - 11/10/2003 05:19 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: LuShY]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
lol. ello lussssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :P

wots wrong wit the junglistic banter? hahaha

#713965 - 11/10/2003 05:24 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
LuShY Offline
Dirty Bint
LuShY  Offline
Dirty Bint

Edinburgh, Escocia
lol...your on a Forum, where almost everyone is into some sorta House Music....

The music, The people,The lights,The sounds. The faces, The clothing, The smoke,The crowds. All moving, All dancing,All feeling the beat. All enjoying, All feeling,All on their feet. Such passion,Such bliss,Such ectasy, and joy. Such smiles, Such fun, Such laughter, 4 Every girl and boy
#713966 - 11/10/2003 05:27 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: LuShY]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
lolol.

house is all good sometimes.... its just that drum and bass is better. :P *waits for the abuse*

thanks for remindin me though blondie.

#713967 - 11/10/2003 05:41 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
Claire DC Offline
CTW's Smut Queen
Claire DC  Offline
CTW's Smut Queen

Manchester (Engine World)
Welcome

************************************** You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue* MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com
#713968 - 11/10/2003 05:43 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Claire DC]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
lo claire.

#713969 - 11/10/2003 05:51 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
Maria Offline
Maria  Offline

Likes it HARD !

On your face.
s'up ?

Velcome to zee forums zat iz called clubdaworld.

We liek all sorts of music on dis forum init. Day range from hardhouse to funky to trance to techni to RnB to hip hop. You know how it iz yeh ?

Da emergency exits are..

<|------------------- dat way....and

dat way-----------------|>

If you need help in an emergency, den you cliick on da "notify moderator" option. Yeah ? cool.

So, wha gwan, boh ? YOu feeling bruck tonight ?

#713970 - 11/10/2003 05:58 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Maria]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
ez maria... nutin gwarnin but the bludclart lauderette in about half an hour haha.
But it aint payday till friday... and then all will be good.

#713971 - 11/10/2003 06:24 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
Maria Offline
Maria  Offline

Likes it HARD !

On your face.
Quote:

BludclartJunglist said:
ez maria... nutin gwarnin but the bludclart lauderette in about half an hour haha.

hahah eeeezeeeeeee dow !

So wha gwanin in your neighbourhood ?

Any boom bitches foolowing yo tail ?

It's all boombaclut man - all da bitches dese days are collecting lucky charms !

#713972 - 11/10/2003 06:33 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Maria]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
Quote:

Maria said:
Quote:

BludclartJunglist said:

hahah eeeezeeeeeee dow !

So wha gwanin in your neighbourhood ?

Any boom bitches foolowing yo tail ?

It's all boombaclut man - all da bitches dese days are collecting lucky charms !

lol! its all good ere man. bournemouths cool...its cool. not as good for nights as the big smoke... and haha no lucky charm collectin bitches on dis mans tail. :P
Best nights in bournemouth ave to be slinky (simply for the d and b room cocoshebeen for me but the main rooms alright sumtimes...)
Diffusion - pure danger yesh yesh!!!!!
Filth- again danger!
Seems to be more d and b croppin up ere too.
Peeps round these endz are pretty safe too, has to be said. and the women.....raaaaaa! lol. :P

#713973 - 11/10/2003 06:46 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
Jay Offline
Is Cliquey
Jay  Offline
Is Cliquey

Listening to Khemikal Imbalanc...
Quote:

BludclartJunglist said:
Ill stick to wot i said. I think house crowds are pretentious. take nights like miss moneypennys maison in bournemouth etc..na man. frontin in ur armani or evisu which we all like aint the way foward u know? Yer ok i think the musics cool sometimes but i prefer to just RAVE. see thats the thing with drum and bass. u go to a party and u KNOW youve moved.

Dis is where you is wrong breadbin, i iz formerly part of the breaks mahoosive, but i converted. Ya see u is not been to many hard house/trance bla bla to fink it be bling bling, it is more like the rave scene of way back when than the dnb scene.
Dnb (in the smoke anyways ya get me star) is all attitude wannabe rude bwoys in there caps finking they is well ard.
i sayin this cos i seen it blood, me was there in the heyday and me still take trips to fabric to see me bad company but for a rave up yo aint been camden palace for frantic there, we aint bling blingin or prada .

YA GETZ ME.

Further to that, welcome to the site, i hope it is an enjoyable stay.
Kether runs remedial english classes for free for all CTW members if you are interested.

#713974 - 11/10/2003 07:22 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
Maria Offline
Maria  Offline

Likes it HARD !

On your face.
Quote:

BludclartJunglist said:

lol! its all good ere man. bournemouths cool...its cool. not as good for nights as the big smoke... and haha no lucky charm collectin bitches on dis mans tail. :P
Best nights in bournemouth ave to be slinky (simply for the d and b room cocoshebeen for me but the main rooms alright sumtimes...)
Diffusion - pure danger yesh yesh!!!!!
Filth- again danger!
Seems to be more d and b croppin up ere too.
Peeps round these endz are pretty safe too, has to be said. and the women.....raaaaaa! lol. :P

Yeh man, myself and a few of ma bitches off dis board went to bournemouth a few months ago for da weekend. The nightlife is well boom and classy init dow ! Da womem, yeh, day are well sweet. None for brukness init ! None sell da lucky charms or lucky heather tho ! Some of ma bicthes (da lads) took a keen interest in da loverly women, but unlucky for dem, der birds were present. So no fucky fucky for dem..just a dream in der heads init. Dullards.

I was sposed to go to Slinky earlier dis year wid a few of ma hommies from ma home town, but I had to word da next day. Man dat was shit ! Im deffo up for going to Slinky sometime soon tho. Im sure we will be planing a night out to da said club in da new year. So keep an eye on da events forums for a night out to Slinky in da coming months !

It's guna be boom ! Ya gets me ?

EEEEZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#713975 - 11/10/2003 07:27 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Maria]  
cheeky_chick Offline
Just plain nuts !
cheeky_chick  Offline
Just plain nuts !

in hell wiv a hangover!
ello there

slinky boy ah

tis ok part from the 3am close,wayyyyyy to early!

#713976 - 11/10/2003 09:18 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
Kether Offline
Kether  Offline

St. Reat Ham.
Boomaclut inside.

#713977 - 11/11/2003 02:58 AM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: BludclartJunglist]  
Claire DC Offline
CTW's Smut Queen
Claire DC  Offline
CTW's Smut Queen

Manchester (Engine World)
Quote:

BludclartJunglist said:
lo claire.

How are you?

************************************** You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue* MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com
#713978 - 11/11/2003 09:27 AM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Kether]  
Maria Offline
Maria  Offline

Likes it HARD !

On your face.
Quote:

Kether said:
Boomaclut inside.

#713979 - 11/11/2003 09:50 AM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Maria]  
neet Offline
D n'B Diva
neet  Offline
D n'B Diva

Cardiff

-------------------------------------------------- You don't control the day, the man controls the day But we will........ control the night nitawita@hotmail.com
#713980 - 11/11/2003 09:53 AM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: neet]  
Dawn Offline
"Likes grubby lads"
Dawn  Offline
"Likes grubby lads"

Leicestershire

#713981 - 11/11/2003 09:31 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: cheeky_chick]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
Quote:

cheeky_chick said:
ello there

slinky boy ah

tis ok part from the 3am close,wayyyyyy to early!

lol slinky boy na man. i only go for the drum and bass. which is cocosbeen upstairs....its like a club in a club. its alright. and oi yer all d and b nights arent moody as fuck. theres nothing like stereotyping is there. Oh and geezer who likes B.C, badcompany cant mix for shit and fresh has left now anyways... the last good tune they did was torpedo imo. Some long bizness with the B.C these days.

Ed rush fuckin well and truely smacks it each and every. imo. along with the brock brock BROCKIE!!!
Its all the new labels to watch for with d and b tunage these dayz. its all good.

and who u callin a fuckin boomba... hahaha.
like i said...PLZ! leave the beef at home.

#713982 - 11/11/2003 09:35 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Claire DC]  
New Member !
New Member !

Bournemouth
Quote:

Claire DC said:
Quote:

BludclartJunglist said:
lo claire.

How are you?

im cool... LONG day at work. im starting workin in the motor insurance department of my company in a couple of weeks. being trained in dat for the next couple of weeks...
apart from that just sortin out bills and stuff this evenin. nothing to exciting. wot u been up tos?

#713983 - 11/12/2003 03:02 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: miss_diddy]  
Mr_Moo Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey
Mr_Moo  Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey

In the Funky Room!!! Or Peterb...
Hey Geez!

Yeah i heard of Liverpool Victoria! A lot of owners who have modified cars use them

D&B is pretty cool

Welcome dude.

#713984 - 11/12/2003 05:47 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Dawn]  
Tresh Offline
Maggie May's Bitch
Tresh  Offline
Maggie May's Bitch

Liverpool
Hi. But I hat d 'n b, it's shite.

_______________The End Bit!_______________ What's your name? Where you from? What you on? MSN - Tresh666@hotmail.com
#713985 - 11/18/2003 04:48 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Tresh]  
FredTheBaddie Offline
FredTheBaddie  Offline

Fat Tulip's Garden
Stop darking out the peep !

Fred The Baddie Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com I am not part of any majority -- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --
#713986 - 11/18/2003 07:13 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: FredTheBaddie]  
Maria Offline
Maria  Offline

Likes it HARD !

On your face.
Dis thread is boom tick !

#713987 - 11/18/2003 07:34 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: Maria]  
colin66 Offline
The Man With No Title
colin66  Offline
The Man With No Title

erm .....
BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tune of the moment: Chable & Bonnici - Ride msn: colin66_uk@msn.com
#713988 - 11/19/2003 05:43 PM Re: Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den? [Re: colin66]  
CreamyC Offline
CreamyC  Offline

Carpal \'Tunnel

London
Stab ma bitch up.

CreamyC™ Email: CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.com MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

Moderated by  CreamyC, James_dup1 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 33 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Admin2017, Dj_Watson, Lucy_fur, Banana_Moo, jackripper
2123 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
CreamyC 31,828
Maria 22,280
Claire DC 21,708
Mr_Moo 14,793
James_dup1 12,468
Mr_Happy 11,873
SarahPvc 10,883