Holland
Show All Member Profiles 
Popular Topics(Views)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#761484 - 01/07/2004 10:31 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p ** [Re: Jarve]  
CreamyC Offline
CreamyC  Offline

Carpal \'Tunnel

London
Welcome to the board dude.

CreamyC™ Email: CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.com MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)
#761485 - 01/07/2004 10:31 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  
DevilishAngelJodie Offline
Pop my cherry, it tickles when you tongue me
DevilishAngelJodie  Offline

SUNNY SEXY LEEDS/ Glasshouse 2...
Think it is bak at H+h and why the bogs scary u meet best people in there and get up2

i met her at inzoms i was talking to her for ages about sum shit goin on with anya/mike then nadia said u and madcow r gettin on well
so you know kelly alex, shaun, jonny n co, Camplena? i hang with that lot all gays though

i think gh reopens 10th will get deatils for ya, Babyboo of here is a gh regualr

#761486 - 01/07/2004 10:41 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  
Spunkmonkey Offline
Funky
Spunkmonkey  Offline
Funky

[ Preston ]
Quote:

Jarve said:
Quote:

Spunkmonkey said:
Quote:

luu_luu said:
Quote:

Spunkmonkey said:
w e l c o m e dude

very impressive spunky

umm..anyone else notice that the black bits go purple..or is it jus me fucked up head again?

I think the code must be knacked somewhere along the lines, unless both of our eyes are still offcolour from the weekend?

noope...but im completely hyper at the mo... [ jus ask cheeky chick ]... and its all because of PEPSI..christ..its strong stuff is that

#761487 - 01/07/2004 10:43 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: DevilishAngelJodie]  
Jarve Offline
Born n breed Jarve
Jarve  Offline
Born n breed Jarve

Budford w-yorks

Quote:

CreamyC said:

yeh cheers m8! Turning out quite comfy in here, thqat chuffin' mental head claire_dc pointed this pad out to me so I htough, what the hell

Quote:

DevilishAngelJodie said:
Think it is bak at H+h and why the bogs scary u meet best people in there and get up2

i met her at inzoms i was talking to her for ages about sum shit goin on with anya/mike then nadia said u and madcow r gettin on well
so you know kelly alex, shaun, jonny n co, Camplena? i hang with that lot all gays though

i think gh reopens 10th will get deatils for ya, Babyboo of here is a gh regualr

Kelly who is half asian? Could be a different one, not sure. Know most of anna/hannah (she changes her mind often..lol) 's mates though. Yeh some trouble with anya I think over some cash or velongings, ah well, sure they'll sort it out.

Re; loos. Yup, is part of the toiletry problems, either that or I do something REALLY silly in there, I used to be a real bad cainer in the older days, if ever you are at an afterP with me I'll tell you some stories that would make even you blush

this w/end reopening? Ah well, gonna miss that I think. I'm sure Ive seen you around and thought you familiar prob from message board pics etc, I tend to trawl everywhere and remember faces.

""Its done now, their memorys.. wiped.. with drugs and hypnosis.. And I dont know what happens after that"" < Some tune I find rather apt... Jarve-world < Mi weird site mark_jarve@hotmail.com < MSN
#761488 - 01/07/2004 10:48 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  

Quote:

Jarve said:

Quote:

CreamyC said:

yeh cheers m8! Turning out quite comfy in here, thqat chuffin' mental head claire_dc pointed this pad out to me so I htough, what the hell

Quote:

DevilishAngelJodie said:

Kelly who is half asian? Could be a different one, not sure. Know most of anna/hannah (she changes her mind often..lol) 's mates though. Yeh some trouble with anya I think over some cash or velongings, ah well, sure they'll sort it out.

Re; loos. Yup, is part of the toiletry problems, either that or I do something REALLY silly in there, I used to be a real bad cainer in the older days, if ever you are at an afterP with me I'll tell you some stories that would make even you blush

this w/end reopening? Ah well, gonna miss that I think. I'm sure Ive seen you around and thought you familiar prob from message board pics etc, I tend to trawl everywhere and remember faces.

na differnet kelly then

i think it may be weekend after then wil lfind out
afterp r boring know i'll explain do u in a pm why becuase it's not to tlak bout on board

#761489 - 01/07/2004 10:57 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Spunkmonkey]  
Jarve Offline
Born n breed Jarve
Jarve  Offline
Born n breed Jarve

Budford w-yorks
Quote:

Spunkmonkey said:

noope...but im completely hyper at the mo... [ jus ask cheeky chick ]... and its all because of PEPSI..christ..its strong stuff is that

Pepsi? i'm all up for trying anything once, how do yah take it

""Its done now, their memorys.. wiped.. with drugs and hypnosis.. And I dont know what happens after that"" < Some tune I find rather apt... Jarve-world < Mi weird site mark_jarve@hotmail.com < MSN
#761490 - 01/07/2004 11:22 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  
Spunkmonkey Offline
Funky
Spunkmonkey  Offline
Funky

[ Preston ]
jus' orally... i fink' it's wearing off..im not sure...better ask cheekychick....

#761491 - 01/08/2004 12:18 AM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: DevilishAngelJodie]  
Mr_Moo Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey
Mr_Moo  Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey

In the Funky Room!!! Or Peterb...
Ive just had to sit here and real both of ur life stories...

Welcome to the board m8 (Y)

#761492 - 01/08/2004 12:28 AM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Mr_Moo]  
Jarve Offline
Born n breed Jarve
Jarve  Offline
Born n breed Jarve

Budford w-yorks
Quote:

Mr_Moo said:

yeh soz bout that :p

I used to have that sigggy, I altered it a bit though, heres my version:

Copy if you wish, though dunno whether it'll go down well :D

#761493 - 01/08/2004 12:34 AM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  

Quote:

Jarve said:
Quote:

Mr_Moo said:

yeh soz bout that :p

Im not it's just Moo

#761494 - 01/08/2004 12:46 AM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Belinda]  
Jarve Offline
Born n breed Jarve
Jarve  Offline
Born n breed Jarve

Budford w-yorks
Quote:

Belinda said:
Hello Jarve..

oops! missed that one

Howdo! great pic, that must have taken towards the start of the night though!

#761495 - 01/08/2004 09:05 AM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  
Mad_Clubber Offline
Mad_Clubber  Offline

Warwickshire, England
Welcome to the madhouse Jarve....Mad website youve got there mate!

Cool Site = www.technics1210.com Cheap music = www.carbonmusic.co.uk
#761496 - 01/08/2004 01:10 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Mad_Clubber]  
Jarve Offline
Born n breed Jarve
Jarve  Offline
Born n breed Jarve

Budford w-yorks
Quote:

Mad_Clubber said:
Welcome to the madhouse Jarve....Mad website youve got there mate!

Guesss a mad website and a madhouse forum gel well then Should be into triple figures in no time, have plenty of shite to spout

#761497 - 01/08/2004 02:24 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  
Mr_Moo Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey
Mr_Moo  Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey

Quote:

Jarve said:

What does mine say then?

I cant see anyones signatures, i turned them off.

#761498 - 01/08/2004 02:27 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  
James_dup1 Offline
James_dup1  Offline

ClubTheWorld Founder

London
Welcome to the party Jarve !

James Myddelton
ClubTheWorld Admin
Email: jamesmyddelton@gmail.com
"CTW... Where real people meet real friends ..."
#761499 - 01/08/2004 02:30 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  
Belinda Offline
Top Bird !
Belinda  Offline
Top Bird !

Chiswick, West London
Quote:

Jarve said:
Quote:

Belinda said:
Hello Jarve..

oops! missed that one

hello! actually it was about half way through the night...

#761500 - 01/08/2004 02:41 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Belinda]  
Mr_Moo Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey
Mr_Moo  Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey

He calls himself the "founder"

#761501 - 01/08/2004 02:44 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Mr_Moo]  
Shenlong Offline
Long Shen
Shenlong  Offline
Long Shen

Nottingham University / SE Lon...
looks kinda like bon jovi in that pic

~fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity... *Gordy* msn: maladjustedfreak@hotmail.com
#761502 - 01/08/2004 03:16 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Shenlong]  
Jarve Offline
Born n breed Jarve
Jarve  Offline
Born n breed Jarve

Budford w-yorks
Quote:

James said:
Welcome to the party Jarve !

Aye seems busy enough to keep me interested, nothing worse than a real slow forum, plenty of nuuters on here..

Quote:

Mr_Moo said:
He calls himself the "founder"

Yeh he looks kinda like Garth outta Waynes world in that get up, good to see how sensible n serious these mods n admin are

Quote:

Belinda said:
Quote:

Jarve said:
Quote:

Belinda said:
Hello Jarve..

oops! missed that one

hello! actually it was about half way through the night...

Jeeeez, yah know, no matter how well I dress or do misen up, after 2 hours am reduced to a sweating messy fool. You didn't sit down all night did u ??

#761503 - 01/08/2004 03:21 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Shenlong]  
Belinda Offline
Top Bird !
Belinda  Offline
Top Bird !

Chiswick, West London
Quote:

Shenlong said:
looks kinda like bon jovi in that pic

#761504 - 01/08/2004 03:23 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Belinda]  
Belinda Offline
Top Bird !
Belinda  Offline
Top Bird !

Chiswick, West London
Quote:

Jeeeez, yah know, no matter how well I dress or do misen up, after 2 hours am reduced to a sweating messy fool. You didn't sit down all night did u ??

no! not at all.. was just having a quiet moment with my water that's all. Had a fab time that night... think it was September last year at Dusted at Pacha.

#761505 - 01/08/2004 03:28 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Belinda]  
Jarve Offline
Born n breed Jarve
Jarve  Offline
Born n breed Jarve

Budford w-yorks
Quote:

Belinda said:
Quote:

no! not at all.. was just having a quiet moment with my water that's all. Had a fab time that night... think it was September last year at Dusted at Pacha.

It must be the healthy radiant glow of the lights then

Quote:

Mr_Moo said:
Quote:

Jarve said:

What does mine say then?

I cant see anyones signatures, i turned them off.

Oh yeh, yours sez "kill yourself" then "Your stupid"

Mine goes "Kill yourself" Then "take drugs"

A much more dangerous and appalling message....

#761506 - 01/08/2004 03:31 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Jarve]  
Belinda Offline
Top Bird !
Belinda  Offline
Top Bird !

Chiswick, West London
Quote:

It must be the healthy radiant glow of the lights then

well, naturally...

#761507 - 01/08/2004 04:08 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Belinda]  
Mr_Moo Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey
Mr_Moo  Offline
CTW's Resident Pikey

Mind if i "borrow" it then?

Nice one

#761508 - 01/08/2004 04:21 PM Re: Hia people, new user.. Go easy on me :p [Re: Mr_Moo]  
Jarve Offline
Born n breed Jarve
Jarve  Offline
Born n breed Jarve

Budford w-yorks
Np, just if it really does work, you've a lot of drugged up people on your conscience

Oh well....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  CreamyC, James_dup1 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 8 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Admin2017, Dj_Watson, Lucy_fur, Banana_Moo, jackripper
2123 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
CreamyC 31,828
Maria 22,280
Claire DC 21,708
Mr_Moo 14,793
James_dup1 12,468
Mr_Happy 11,873
SarahPvc 10,883